Electric Motor Repair
Rotek Services brings together skilled professionals and advanced technology to maximize reliability and enhance competitiveness. Our technicians not only have the experience and resources to successfully complete the repair process, but they also have the goal to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
As an SKF Certified Motor Rebuilder, we have been recognized and rewarded by SKF Bearing’s commitment to growth and excellence by becoming one of only a few certified SKF electric motor repair shops in North America. Our technicians are also required to participate in ongoing workforce training to keep in-line with technological changes.
We provide a range of motor repairs, from fractional HP to large motors up to 10,000 HP:
- AC/DC motor repair and rewind
- Synchronous motor repair and rewind
Our equipment to support these repairs include:
- Multiple ovens, ranging in size from small to extra large, to process a wide range of components
- Various computer-controlled, dynamic balance machines with capabilities of 50 lbs up to 25,000 lbs
- Multiple electric motor test panels with AC/DC output voltages from 60 to 13,800 VAC
- Largest computer-controlled Vacuum Pressure Impregnation (VPI) system in the state to process large/medium voltage motors (VPI system is computer controlled for quality and process repeatability)
- In-ground engineered test bed with machine-ground and laser-leveled surface, designed to hold/isolate an electric motor up to 80,000 lbs